Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcome 2011: My New Year's Resolutions


It's that time to make your new year's resolution and make this the year you commit! So I have written mine up and wanted to share them with you.  But, before I do that I want to thank each and everyone one of you for the support on my webiste.  Save With Sarah would be nothing without each and everyone of you. With over 25,000 twitter followers and 2,000 facebook likes I feel very lucky!  Each day that I get a new email subscriber, it makes me feel one step closer to making my dreams come true. :) Thank you all!

Here are my top 5 new year's resolutions! :)
  1. Update my website, Save With Sarah at least 5 times a day!
  2. Get fit and healthy.  I know everyone always has this resolution, but this year I will. ;)  
  3. Update my youtube channel with videos on ways you can save money.
  4. Get organized.  Oh, how I will try!
  5. Be a better person.  Give back and make a difference in any way I can. 
I have more, but to keep this list short I'll leave it at that and I will leave you with this advice for the new year - Be unique. Be different. And shine in your own way! Make 2011 be your best year ever! =).  Spend more time doing things and less time talking about it.  Follow your dreams and believe in yourself!!

I would love to hear some of your new years resolutions! Please comment below and share!! 

Have a great year!

0 Responses to “Welcome 2011: My New Year's Resolutions”

Post a Comment