Saturday, October 16, 2010

Would YOU like to be a weekly contributer?



I am looking for deal experts for many stores!! 
(examples, but not limited to: Target, Walmart, Kroger, Publix...)

If you would be interested in posting a weekly post on my website, www.SaveWithSarah.com  simply send an email to sarah@savewithsarah.com.  With over 17,000 twitter followers and quickly growing this would be great exposure for you. :)

In you email: include your name, website, store you would like to be the deal expert for and a link to a sample article.

If chosen, I will post your weekly round up of good deals and link back to your website.  You would just be asked to send me a weekly post via email, on Saturdays or Sunday mornings so I could get them posted every Sunday.  Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Sarah
sarah@savewithsarah.com

*Only apply if you can commit to a weekly post of deals from you store.  I will only choose one expert for each store.

0 Responses to “Would YOU like to be a weekly contributer?”

Post a Comment