Sunday, October 3, 2010

I am looking for writers!! Great exposure for you and your site!!




Hi there!!


I am so busy and have been trying to update as much as I can, but between blogging and being a 1st grade teacher I just can't manage it on my own.  Therefore I have thought of a great idea :).  I am looking for a few great writers to join my blog.  I am looking for 4 bloggers.  You would be responsible for posting weekly deals for a certain store.  I am looking for CVS, Walgreens, Target, and Wal*Mart.  Possibly others if you have another idea that you could commit weekly updates with.  This would not be a paid position, but all of your articles would be linked back to your site.  I already have close to 15,000 twitter followers in just a short time so I am sure that number will grow and people will be able to link from my site to yours. This could be great exposure for you especially if you are already writing post like these on your website.


Please email me.


sarah@savewithsarah.com if you are interested!!


Thank you!! :)

3 Responses to “I am looking for writers!! Great exposure for you and your site!!”

Things Sent My Way said...
October 4, 2010 at 7:00 AM

I can't help, but I do hope you find some great writers! I'm Michelle @ Things Sent My Way and you and I are Twitter followers of each other's blogs. I'm following, and I'm glad I found this site.

Stop by if you can, and good luck with finding your writers!

http://thingssentmyway.blogspot.com


Sarah said...
October 4, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Thanks Michelle! :) I will check it out for sure!!!


Sarah said...
October 5, 2010 at 7:33 PM

Hey Sarah! I would be interested in learning more about one of your writer spots! My site is simplifysavings.com and it is fairly new but I really enjoy it! After you check it out, if you are still interested send me an email at simplifysavings.com and we can chat more! Thanks Sarah

Sarah Norvold


Post a Comment