Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bebe Bella Designs Review Plus Free $10 for everyone! :)




This is a Review Post and all opinions are 100% mine.  This product was given to me by www.bebebelladesigns.com.  I have received no compensation except that of the product.   Please read below about my experience!
This baby blanket is super soft.  It is made of great quality and I am very excited to be able to recommend it to you.  I would have preferred that the blanked was just a little bit bigger, but it is perfect for newborns.  It is 15x15 which is also great for on the go uses and in the car.  I have the blue one and I love the color.  I just can't get over how soft the material is.  Any baby would fall right asleep on it. The double sided blankee still kept a soft texture even after I washed it.  This is a great product for anyone with a baby or just looking for a soft blanket.
So the best part?  BebeBella Designs is giving $10 to all of my followers who sign up for their emails.  The code is sent to you after you sign up.  Click HERE to visit their site and sign up.

Also, please sign up to get the best deals deleviered to you inbox. :)

Enter your email address:


This Product Was a Free Giveaway

0 Responses to “Bebe Bella Designs Review Plus Free $10 for everyone! :)”

Post a Comment