Saturday, September 18, 2010

Printable Halloween Games Review



This is a Review Post and all opinions are 100% mine.  This product was given to me by Python Printable Games through Tomoson.  I have received no compensation except that of the product.   
I was given the opportunity to try out the Halloween Party Games.
I had a great experience trying out the new Halloween party games from Python Printable Games. I looked through all 50 of them and just can't get enough. I really enjoyed the Halloween coloring pages and I thought they were adorable, too! :)  The games were a lot of fun and I have already played over 26 of them with my 10 year old niece.  We are working on finishing up the rest of them.  The word searches are so much fun because they have the cutest holiday shapes.  She just can't get enough and its great that they are on paper because we can color directly on them.  I had a great experience with the Halloween party games.  Here is a little more information for you in case you are interested in this product. 
The Halloween party games pack is huge! They have over 50 printable items, including scavenger hunts, trivia, party games and craft activities suitable for Halloween, Fall Harvest and Thanksgiving.

The price is $19.95 for 50 games.

Click to read more about the Halloween Party Games Pack.

This Product Was a Free GiveawayThis Product Was a Free Giveaway

0 Responses to “Printable Halloween Games Review”

Post a Comment