Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Have you signed up for Ebates yet?



I love ebates.  They give you cash back from purchase you make online. There is a $5 sign up bonus and they have many stores to choose from when you shop.  I always log into my ebates account before I order anything online.  The first day I signed up I made an additional $5 when I shopped through Kohl's.  Don't forget about every purchase you make, clothes, airplane tickets...etc. They send out checks  4 times a year.


Click HERE to become a member today. 
New members get a $5 bonus for signing up!
 
*I have personally received 3 checks from them, so I can say they are 100% legitimate!  I always order through them its a great way to get cash back on your online shopping! :)

0 Responses to “Have you signed up for Ebates yet?”

Post a Comment